Have a comment? A question? Make your voice heard! Post your Lac La Hache comment here!!

14 thoughts on “Comment

1. Slam

Heard of caribou rockiest August. long wknd held in lac la hache anyone have info/web site???

2. joeyo

Petra kitchen .the 12 hills and Montgomery junction .I’ve never bin but Gere lots about the small poor genetics in deer. Whitetail ha just a myth

3. Anne Blake

I always thought Lac la Hache was spelled with a small “l” in “la”

We are having a disagreement at work :)

Thanks!

4. tanya williams

Hey I was just wondering if you guy’s still play bingo on Wednesdays? If so what are the jackpots at? what time does it start? Tried searching for it on this site but couldn’t find nothing about it .:)

5. Ariel Verge

Hello, I am looking at a possable job out in this area, however before I even apply I would like to sort out some place to stay should I get the job. I have search through many sites now and the lodging link on this site but have not been able to find ANY kind of posting for rentals. Is it simply that there Are none or am I looking in the wrong places? Could anyone help me find a link to somewhere that has homes or apartments for rent? I really don’t want to take a job out that way and have to drive from 100 mile every day.

Thanks for the help!

6. kim allen

Hi i was wondering if anyone had a schedule for the share shack..as i have tried looking but cannot find anything..we have a place up there that we come to every 2 months… coming up this week and need to go to the share shack,,i no that they have change there times of being open..

7. Kim Peters

You should do a expose high light on local artists…Like Bobbie Crane ….
    Just a thought
    thx

8. Dawn Manson

It was wonderfull to see the town once again! I use to live there many moons ago. can’t believe how much the town has changed. Happy to see how it has changed.

9. wayne moore

me and my friend are going hunting in your area and have a mule deer doe tag. for ealy oct this year. we will be in town on oct 7. if there are any landowners in area 5-02 A whom would like one of their flower nibbling deers taken out with a good safe shot. Please contact me at waynetyea@yahoo.ca and we would love to help you out. ps we are meat hunters we only kill what we will eat. and we love to eat venison. or phone me wayne moore at 2507655849. ps i live in kelowna and if you want anything here to be brought to you we could see what we could do…. apples pears? ps we like fishing as well and have our own trailers if you could pleas help us thank you

10. Tanner Hines

Hey, i was just wondering if there is any cliffs or bluffs around the lake that are sutable to jump off! any size is good! thanks alot from peegee!

11. Frances Higginson

Any news of the results of the LLH fishing derby – biggest fish, prize winners etc?

12. Teresa Trim

I clicked on the events page and didn’t see anything. I would have thought the Lac La Hache Garlic Festival would have been listed on it.

1. admin Post author

Hi Teresa, we’re in the process of re-doing our events layout, but the page should be working properly again in the next couple of days. The Garlic Festival will be listed, and of course the Father’s Day Fishing Derby. Also if anyone knows of or is putting on an event in Lac La Hache, we will put it up if they comment or email us and let us know about it. Thanks! :)

13. shawn macmillen

I used to live on laclahache lake as a kid on Emerald crescent north of the townsite.One summer day as my brother and I were throwing rocks into the lake,I picked up a beautifull black rock off the bottom of the lake in about two feet of water.I was about three feet from shore and about to throw it away when I remarked to my brother that this rock looked like a christmas tree.He says ,Don’t throw it.I looked at it better and longer and saw that I had picked up a perfectly simetrical arrowhead off the bottom.Considering the namesake of the town,is this artifact of interest to any one in town?My phone # is 780-941-2348.